Sunday, May 4, 2008

Almost the end....


Introducing my door or gate dog. We have no need for door bells here as we all have a dog that starts barking the second someones steps into the yard. This is ours and she/he has gotten use to me and rarely barks when I come home or leave anymore. This dog reminds me of either Lady or Asta uncut.

Training is over and we have just the rest of this weekend before we move back into Chisinau for a day and a half. Our language exam was on Friday, which seems like a week ago, but it was just two days ago. We get the results Tuesday and we are sworn in on Wednesday. We are off to our new homes in the afternoon on Wednesday.

It is hard to believe that it has only been ten weeks since we all met for the first time in Philadelphia. Now we are speaking something resembeling Romanian with a Moldovan twixt. While the ten weeks seem long and short it was full. I have managed to get a second cold and my guess this all has to do with the stress, rain (we have a lot and last year they had a drought) and the different food. A couple of times a week we have a 45 minute hikes up the hill for lectures at the hub site and recently I have gotten real sweaty and then sat around getting cold. I think this may have helped. But it is all over now and we are all off to a new adventure on Wednesday. Wish us all luck!


No comments: