Sunday, March 16, 2008

In country...


Well, I had hoped to transfer stuff from my flash drive to this blog but it does not work. It is the end of my second week in Peresecina, my host town. Learning the language is frustrating and I don't as yet have a regular internet connectionso this is quick. I am doing great and hope to get on longer next time. Hi to all. By the way this is my disclaimer: I am not peace corps and only speak for myself.
The Peace Corps has really changed. Most to the better!!!!

1 comment:

stepford wife said...

I hope you are doing well and are enjoying it as much as you thought you would. Enjoy may not be the proper word. Maybe providing constituent service with gratification might be better.
My e-mails are beginning to exhibit the race issue for the general election. This election will be something else.
We will be leaving Stepford the end of April. My family needs taking care of including our dog.
Take care.