Sunday, February 24, 2008

Philly

This is the picture I tried to put on my blog in the last entry. My luggage. I am now in Philadelphia and have spend half a day with the 28 other volunteers headed to Moldova and have learned that at least on the part of the ladies, packing was impossible and we all have more luggage then we were suppose to bring.
Just a quick message to describe our group, lots of young volunteers, just out of graduate school or recently graduated. One married couple (older) a couple of other +50s, one women and one man other than myself and lots of wonderful co-volunteers. With all kinds of talents and expertise. Our biggest representation is from Texas. But there is someone else here from Michigan, Harbor Springs. Have some reading to do for tomorrow's day long session so am signing off. Idealism is running ramped.
My kind of people!

2 comments:

Rob Lawrence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob Lawrence said...

Ask the person from Harbor Springs about our new superintendent, David Larson. Hope all is well and I look forward to reading your blog. Rob